Wednesday 10 November 2010

Cheeky alien invasion

cheeky_alien_invasion_ufoCheeky alien invasion

Painted in photoshop in late oct,2010. More scifi!. I suppose in the back of my mind I am thinking about HG Wells war of the worlds, but it would not correct, to the descriptions in the story. Only the victorian man would be correct. The alien is cheeky, because he is smiling!

from the website...
I do like comedy mixed with horror/ scifi, and this digital illustration took its Inspiration from HG Wells, 'War of the Worlds' novel. It is quite a cliched filled image but still fun. I posed myself for the man by taking a photograph and transferring it to photoshop, where the actual image was drawn and painted. The alien I have always thought of is more cheeky than nasty, but it is a fine line I guess! There is a slight tilt on the horizon to add drama. The illustration is painted to A4 size, in 2010.

  Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment